How to Book
Hiring Rodd Newhouse and other athletes as a speaker or guest is simple. Here’s how:
You can begin by simply filling out the Booking Information Form that follows and email to email@example.com You may also contact us by mail at the following address:
Athletes in Acting Awards™, LLC
P.O. Box 700322
Dallas, TX 75370
- Your name and contact information (include assistant info if applicable)
- Name of your organization
- Date of presentation
- Length of presentation (From/to times)
- Location of Presentation (venue name, address, city, state, zip)
- Any other useful information
Athletes in Acting Awards™ will respond at our earliest opportunity to discuss your needs in more detail.
A Speaker Booking Packet is listed below with links to information about Rodd Newhouse that include audio clips, high-resolution photos, Q & A’s, blogs, community involvement, educational and professional curriculum vitae, and more.
Speaker Booking Packet
- Brief biography (PDF)
- High Resolution photo of (name of speaker)
- Audio Clip link of (name of speaker)
- Article link of (name of speaker)
- Educational and Professional Curriculum Vitae
Please fill out the Booking Information Form below. if you are ready to secure a speaker for your upcoming event. Or, if you prefer, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a Booking Information Form and we will send it to you.
This form does not constitute an agreement or commitment for services. It simply provides us with information about your event and nature of the speaking engagement. We solicit your help in customizing an unforgettable presentation specifically suited to the goals of your organization. The more we know about your goals, themes, audience, and time frame, the better we can tailor our presentations.